All organizations are in permanent change processes. They will benefit from the know-how and methods expertise of CSR.
Customer- and solution-oriented approach, in the key areas of strategic integration, management development, selection of personnel and restructuring, re-organization, building of new tasks or departments – to name just a few.
Personal development is personal strength management to bridge the communication gap, to support recruitment or to build up collaborative teamwork especially where ’soft skills‘ are important, e.g. communication skills, sales competence.
Professional training courses for specialists and managers from all business sectors of Chinese organizations were realized with partners.
Assisting managers and professionals in assessing job options and opportunities while redeploying strengths and skills. Special aspects of coaching are problem solving, conflict handling, developing new job visions or entrepreneurial strengths.
Training and coaching is based on well-known methods like Transactional Analysis, LIFO® (LIFe Orientations) and NLP (NeuroLinguistic Programming).
- Partner of Communications And Training international (CAT-i), Calgary, Canada and German provider of:
Usability Mapping® (UMAP®), a technical writing method that communicates according to researched guidelines of human perception, selection, and response.
Examples of successful projects:
- Targeted strategic personnel development
- Developing and implementing internal training, eLearning
- Changes in corporate culture
- Management concept development
- Consulting of business start-ups
- Outplacement – Newplacement
- Knowledge management
Profile: Christa Spengler-Rast
- studied economics and organizational psychology at the LMU in Munich
- has in-depth knowledge and experience from long-term-work as a consultant and leader